Friday, December 19, 2008

Annoying Husband Thing

Why, oh why, do you, dear husband, try and wake my up to spend time together? I was with you just moments ago, practically begging to do something with you. You picked a stupid anime movie, that you know I hate, so I left to go to sleep after 30 min of badly edited cartoons. You waited until I had fallen asleep to actually spend time with me, and then you got your feelings hurt when I turned reading to you down. Seriously, if you want to spend time with me, you have a 30 min to get me engaged. If you ignore that window, I'm going to get sleepy, and I'm going to go to bed, and I'm not even going to feel a little bit bad about ignoring you. ESPECIALLY when you slept for three hours in the middle of the day and its no damn wonder why you aren't tired and you are bored.

Skip the nap, take advantage of an opportunity that presents itself to you EVERY SINGLE NIGHT, and don't think for a second that if I am already sleeping you have a shot in hell of getting me to wake back up to spend time with you when we could have done that 30 minutes prior, but instead you chose anime over me. YEAH.

DAMMIT.

The worst, dear husband. I mean the WORST is to ignore me over anime and then try and get some. I don't think so. When the kid goes down, come get yours. Trust me, I am ALL for it. If you don't, and I fall asleep, too damn bad for you. Do not wake me up at 11. Do not try and neck on me. I'm pissed and feeling rejected, just let me sleep and dream of someone who will take me out dancing.

No comments: