Friday, April 3, 2009

Intense Desire

I have had this intense desire lately. I know the phrase "intense desire" is incredibly provocative, but there is nothing about this desire I have that feels so intense that is sexual.

I want a man who is at least 6'1", who has a rather large build, and who is strong, to pull me into a hug and hold me for at least 5 min, preferably 10 min. My husband can't help me because he is an inch taller than me and when we hug he likes to have his arms over my shoulders which means that I have to hunch over to snuggle with him. A hug has a hard time being satisfying when it turns you into Igor.

I don't know why I want this hug, but I just do. My brother is too skinny, and I don't think my dad would be willing. I actually have the perfect candidate in mind, but I really don't know how to ask him, "Hey, will you do something for me that my husband can't?" If that doesn't send off warning signals in his mind, then I don't know if I want him hugging me. I just want a hug.

Anyway, I guess I will have to keep going on with out it. What can I otherwise do?

No comments: