Friday, September 26, 2008

Thoughts - 9-26-08

I don't know why I'm not losing weight. I'm doin the stinkin program right, and Im trying to go to God for everything? Eh. Guess I'll just have to do more of that trusting God thing. Sheesh. :-)

Speaking of Weigh Down, I'm a starvin' marvin. I want some serious food in my belly. Perhaps Pad Thai? mmmmm.... its a deal!

I loved the season premire of Grey's Anatomy! Wow! Im lovin this new dude for Christina! Except he is kinda scary. And I know he said he wouldn't stay, but I think he will. George and Lexi? Eh. Dont really care, Im not feeling the chemistry. I wish the man would just take it easy and focus on the work for a few more shows. So glad Rose isn't really pregnant, I thought I was gonna have to stop watching. The show is almost a soap opera as it is, I dont think I could stay a fan if it went into real soap opera territory. And I want some good things for Slone DANGIT! He is one of my fave characters. They are all so good looking, but nothin is as fun to watch as a man finding himself. But isn't that what Alex is going through? Maybe, but he is a huge jerk. You can go through hard things, but that doesn't entitle you to be a jerk to EVERYONE. I'm just sayin.

I also caught Ugly Betty, and MAN do I love that show. Not as much as Grey's or Private Practice (so cant wait until that premire airs!) It is just so sweet. And I am loving wating her grow up because it just feels so much like what I'm going through in my life, growing up and learning and trying and leaping, and all that great stuff.

Its time to go! PAD THAI!

No comments: