Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Birthing Assistant

I FINALLY got a hold of my midwife (seriously, the woman has been swamped). We FINALLY talked about me helping with births! I'm FINALLY on her on call list!

And here is the best news. I will be working for free for some time. I don't know how long. I will be working in the middle of the night and on weekends, maybe. Currently, I have no one to help me watch Matthew when I'm called on the weekend. So, in truth, while I am freakishly excited, I don't know how I'm going to do this. All of my friends are so busy and can't commit to being on call. I know a couple of people, but they are kind of out of the way. The one person I could for sure count on, Husband's mom, I don't want to bother since Sat is the only real day off she gets. Yick... Lord. Please send someone to help me.... Some ones to help me.

I wish I could just make a list of anyone willing and then give them all one day a month and maybe or maybe not need them depending on if I'm needed. I don't know if this is going to work like that.

No comments: