Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Comments!

Holy moly. I just found 2 comments on this thing. One was from a fellow back in Sept and the other was from the other day from the one and only Carol Blymire. Yeah, she freaked my freak in the non freaky way. Yes, I had to go there. You liked it.

I think it just cracks me up because this thing is kinda supposed to be a secret. How does a stranger and a person you look up to end up leaving comments? Really, I have an idea, I just don't want to get into it. I would rather muse about writing. Flipping through the posts I've written, I'm realizing that this is kinda fun. Some times I write about serious things. Sometimes I write about less serious things. I don't really use this as a way to vent, that is what Warren is for. He is an excellent sounding board. I don't really use this as venue to push an agenda. No one reads it, and I'm certainly no promoting it.

I guess I'm just taking a moment to look back and realize that this blog is serving its intended purpose. I am writing more. I am forming an opinion and "publishing" it. And I'm still doing this with almost no liability, which is something I like to think I need right now.

I think I'll take it up a notch and write about things I'm unsure about. Like Abortion? Hm. I don't know.

What I do know is that a stroll down to the cookie store is becoming so tempting that Im actually slouching in my chair. How is that for deep, insightful, truthful, and life changing?! I thought so.

No comments: