Friday, October 24, 2008

Unsatisfied

Bleck. I hate this feeling. To tell on my mother a little bit, she lives fairly unsatisfied. It drives me crazy. When I was young, but old enough to appreciate it, she went on a business trip to Europe. To call it a business trip was just down right insulting. It was a paid vacation. 2 weeks of EUROPE. I hadn't been, but I was smart enough to know that I should be jealous jealous jealous (and I was). She came back, and I was thirsting more for tales of her journey than a hug. Her response to my rather obvious question, "How was it?!".

"Fine, but the trains are HORRIBLE."

What kind of answer is that? How was Paris? Did you go to the Louvre? You were in Switzerland. Tell me about the chocolate you had by the lake! Dammit woman, give me ROMANCE!

Obviously she didn't deliver and left me very unsatisfied with her dissatisfaction.

So now I want to just kick myself for being unsatisfied with life. Bored. Grumpy. Not Satisfied.

No comments: