Friday, October 10, 2008

She's Out For the Count!

I was just working along around 2pm yesterday and then I felt like I needed to go to the bathroom. Right away. So I quickly got to the throne and then felt like I was gonna throw up. I picked up the trash can and then felt like I was going to faint. Well, when I woke up with a sore tongue(I bit it) on the rug in the company bathroom with my drawers around my ankles, it took me a min to figure out which feeling won. Thankfully there was not a tie because that would have been super gross. I got up much too quickly (even after lying there for 5 min praying no one would need to use the restroom and then knock and then I would have to tell them they really could not come in to help me since they would hear in my voice that all was not well), I finished up, then I promptly went to lie down in the back. The trash from the bin I dropped when I fainted was still all over the place. I did not care. I laid there until Warren came and got me and took me home.

I was perfectly fine every second of the day before that, and except feeling very weak, every second after. WHY did I faint? Hm? I'm not pregnant. I didn't do anything funny. I had eaten that day. Why? I never felt bad and still don't feel bad. I am sleepy even after a full nights rest every night this week, but that is it. I'm sleepy. And I fainted. What is the deal?!

Anyway, now I feel woozy talking about this.

No comments: